The firm provides full advisory services in the evaluation of asset management strategies and succession plans, with a view to adopting legal measures to segregate assets between companies and individuals and to simplify succession proceedings in Brazil or abroad.
The asset management strategies involve the asset valuation and the proposition of structures to reduce potential risks and to permit the implementation of corporate and family governance policies considering corporate, tax and regulatory aspects , as well as the permanent counseling, post implementation of the planning to guarantee the effective maintenance of the assets, either for personal administration, or for future alienation or succession.
- Advising client on the professionalization of a family company and negotiating of family agreements setting forth rules regarding marriage, education, professionalization of companies, participation on board, among other issues. Drafting and negotiation of shareholders' agreements
- Advising successors on structuring succession vehicles abroad thus avoiding Brazilian succession rules despite situation of assets as well as need to open succession in Brazil.
- Advisory on asset restructuring with incorporation of holding companies and transfer of shares to successors.
- Drafting and orienting individuals on wills.
- Succession plan to a family involving assets of USD 30 million
- Representing successors on judicial succession lawsuits.