MAZZUCCO & MELLO ADVOGADOS provides legal advisory in the phases of production, sale and financing of agricultural and livestock products, assisting producers, financial institutions, investment funds, trading companies and agro-industrial companies. The law firm provides advisory on:
- Acquisition and regularization of rural properties;
- Structuring of real estate guarantees involving rural properties and assets, rural land parceling, and georeferencing;
- Drafting of contracts involving rural assets, such as purchase and sale of commodities, lease of rural property and agricultural partnership;
- Agribusiness financings and structured transactions, including transactions involving Rural Product Bonds (CPR) and private notes for agribusiness financing (CDA/WA, CDCA, LCA) as well as Agribusiness Receivable Certificates;
- Export prepayment transactions.